The USC Gould School of Law – 44th annual trust and estate conference
On November 16th, 2018 the 44th Annual Trust & Estate Conference will be occurring at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
This is a great opportunity to get additional information on California Proposition 13, Proposition 58 and Proposition 193 and how they interact with trusts and estates. You can find a link to the flyer for the conference at the bottom of this article.
FEATURED SPEAKERS AND TOPICS for the event:
• Jeffrey Dennis-Strathmeyer, David Lane and Erin Prouty cover the popular recent developments in probate and trust and their practical applications.
• Adam Streisand and Douglas Lawson explain how to litigate against parties with diminished capacity.
• Richard Ayoob explores changes in ownership law for estate planners and how to deal with property and transfer tax traps.
• USC’s noted political commentator Dr. Sherry Bebitch Jeffe reviews the November elections and explains what comes next.
• Jeryll Cohen presents a practical session on the planning, drafting and administration of diverse assets.
• Michael Rosen-Prinz and Thomas Ward discuss tax considerations for trust
administration and choice of entity in 2018 and beyond.
• Kenneth Wolf addresses the unique issues affecting the sole practitioner and small firm when planning for disability, retirement and death.
View the Trust & Estate Flyer PDF: Trust & Estate Conference